How-to: make a lemon juice foot soak
Did you know that our feet are one of the primary places in our bodies that toxins are eliminated? That explains why we often get sore, burning feet!
You can speed up the elimination process naturally with the power of lemon. Lemon juice is the best foot soak ingredient for promoting the toxin elimination process, helping to relieve the pain and tenderness associated with aching feet.
The easiest way to harness the healing properties of lemon is with a lemon juice foot bath. Try our foot soak recipe for a foot treatment that’s rich in soothing lemon, with nourishing olive oil and calming milk. Your feet will thank you for it!
Lemon juice foot treatment
What you’ll need:
1 cup of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup of buttermilk
1. In a medium size bowl, combine all ingredients and set aside.
2. Fill your bathtub to halfway with warm water. If you don’t have a tub, a large deep container wide enough to fit your feet will do.
3. Now pour in your lemon foot bath treatment and plonk your feet in.
4. Leave to soak for 15-20 minutes for relaxed, refreshed feet.
5. Washing your feet afterwards is optional, the foot treatment won’t leave any residue or stickiness behind.
Or try Synthesis 345 By The Sea Detoxing Bath Salts. Or soak your feet and body in Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic.