Scarlett: now an official starlet
It’s always nice to see people get rewarded for their achievements, so when I saw that The Avengers star, Scarlett Johansson, had just been presented with her very own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, I was pretty pleased.
Not only is Scarlett one heck of a Hollywood heavyweight, but she always seems to get it right in the style stakes too – and her Hollywood Star ceremony on 2nd of May was certainly no exception. The sophisticated low ‘do, the flicked fringe, and those ruby lips, well, they had me in quite the jealous fit.
Here’s how you can get ScarJo’s make-up look:
- - Begin with a skin perfecting foundation that will even out your skin tone, while allowing your skin to breathe. We love Estée Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup for its lightweight finish and its ability to work with any skin tone.
- - Next, add definition to your cheeks by using a sheer bronzer that won’t look too OTT. We love Clinique Almost Bronzer SPF 15 for its barely there bronze hue.
- - For your lips, choose a tinted red lip balm that won’t rub off and is creamy enough to be worn alone. We love Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 in Berry for its added peptide formula that works to stimulate collagen production, helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles while providing awesome colour.
To copy ScarJo’s hair, follow these steps:
- - Begin by prepping your hair with a volumising mousse. We love La Biosthetique Biosthetics Volume Mousse. Apply throughout your hair and blow-dry, creating a side parting as you go.
- - To achieve ScarJo’s flicked fringe, use a tong like VS Sassoon Wave Magic™, and position it at the hairline of your larger section of hair, pointing the nose of the tong towards the back of your head. Next take the front section of your hair and, pulling it backwards, wrap it over and around the tong. Hold it in place for five seconds.
- - Once you release, you should have a defined wave that curls away from your face. Brush out the curl slightly and then twist it back into shape with your fingers.
- - Next, pin the slightly loose wave next to your ear and pull your hair back into a loose, low bun.
What do you like most aboiut ScaroJo's look?
What don't you like?