Happy birthday K-Stew!
Everyone’s favourite immortal-lover, Bella (or Kristen Stewart) has recently turned 22. We're sure she’s having a ball, what with the array of party destinations begging to host a K-Stew birthday shindig, a pretty hefty bank balance to her name – oh and let’s not forget the ultimate in arm candy - Rob Pattison perching loyally by her side. I ask you, what do you get the girl who has everything?
It’s enough to make you want to puke in your pasta, right? That is if you’ve got a case of the green-eyed monster as fierce as I do. Okay, okay, I take it back. I’ll give Kristen the snaps she deserves, you know, just because it’s her birthday.
So in honour of the big 2-2, I thought I’d dish the dirt on a few delicious tidbits you may not have known about Kristen Stewart.
Did you know?
- - K-Stew was listed as the Highest Earning Female Artist in 2010, in a list compiled by Vanity Fair.
- - She has naturally green coloured eyes but she had to wear brown contact lenses for her role as Bella in the Twilight Saga.
- - In 2009 she was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and won in a popular vote.
- - She has two dogs and a cat named ‘Jella’, named after her most notable character yet – Bella Swan from the Twilight Saga.
- - Kristen loves to surf – we think it must be the influence of her Australian mother, Jules Stewart.
- - She has three brothers – one biological older brother, and two adopted younger brothers.
- - Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson used 'Last Tango in Paris' (starring Marlon Brando) as their inspiration for their on-screen romance.
- - K-Stew’s family have pet wolves? (I guess she’s chosen her team, eh Jacob?)
Do you like or loathe Kristen Stewart?
What would you get the girl who has everything?