19 thoughts everyone has while trying to get a summer beach body
You know how it is. You’re sitting on the couch, peacefully eating Nutella out of the jar while watching TV, and all of a sudden your screen is flooded with images of stunning lingerie models from the Victoria’s Secret show. And you think to yourself, “If they can have those amazing beach bodies, why can’t I?!” So you get up, you put down your now-empty jar of Nutella and you vow to make a change for summer. This is what happens next...
1. When you’ve spent all year sitting on the couch, eating all the delicious food.
2. But then you realise it’s November and something has to change, for real this time. Summer’s coming!
3. You make a workout plan that will definitely give you the results you want...
4. And commit yourself to eating only healthy food.
5. You’re motivated and ready to get that bikini body!
6. So you hit the gym every single day.
7. And eat only the healthiest, most nutritious food.
8. After a week of exercise and healthy eating, you’ve decided you’re now a health and fitness queen.
9. You post about your new healthy lifestyle on Instagram because now you can finally use the #fitspo hashtag.
10. And you’re pretty sure you already look like this.
11. So you figure you should reward all your hard work.
12. Because you’re getting tired of all this healthy food.
12. And you eat all the things...
13. And it is SO GOOD.
14. You feel guilty so you go to the gym, but you can’t be bothered.
15. And the next day, you just can’t make yourself work out.
16. You don’t want to be #fitspo anymore.
17. And all you want to do is eat nachos.
18. So you decide to just do you.
19. And go back to your happy place on the couch.
Have you experienced any of these thoughts when trying to shred for summer?